F2Pool 6th Anniversary! BTC and ETH rewards have been issued!

F2Pool 6th anniversary! The 2nd phase with 3 BTC and the 1st phase with 100 ETH rewards have been issued!
Congrats to all miners who have received the rewards! Go and check your account balance quickly!
Meanwhile, the 2nd phase with 100 ETH promotion is starting now! Great amount of ETH is awaiting. Don’t miss it!

The first phase BTC promotion has been ended, all the rewards also have been launched to your account.

The second phase promotion also start now.

The greater your hash rate, the more rewards you can receive!

Miners, prepare your hash rate and start mining with F2Pool in May!

To celebrate the 6th Anniversary of F2Pool, we are holding a BTC and ETH promotion. Please see the details below.

BTC Promotion

Activity Details:

From May 1st to May 20th, miners who mine BTC with F2Pool will participate in the prize pool of a 6 BTC reward. The greater your hash rate, the more rewards you can receive!

The activity is divided into two phases, each prize pool is 3 BTC, totaling 6 BTC for the entire campaign.

The first phase will be held from May 1st to May 9th, and the prizes will be issued on May 10th.

The second phase will be held from May 10th to May 19th, and the prizes will be issued on May 20th.

Miners, prepare your hash rate and start mining with F2Pool in May!

Recommended BTC stratum server: stratum.f2pool.com:3333

Notes: For each event, the rewards will be divided based on the average hash rate of the previous phase. The greater the hash rate, the more rewards you can receive! The top 100 BTC miners will share 80% of the prize pool (2.4 BTC for each phase) and the remaining users will share 20% of the prize pool (0.6 BTC for each phase).

ETH Promotion

Activity Details:

From May 11th to May 30th, miners who mine ETH with F2Pool will participate in the prize pool of a 200 ETH reward. The greater your hash rate, the more rewards you can receive!

The activity is divided into two phases, each prize pool is 100 ETH, totaling 200 ETH for the entire campaign.

The first phase will be held from May 11th to May 19th, and the prizes will be issued on May 20th.

The second phase will be held from May 20th to May 29th, and the prizes will be issued on May 30th.

Miners, prepare your hash rate and start mining with F2Pool in May!

Recommended ETH stratum server: eth.f2pool.com:6688

Notes: For each event, the rewards will be divided based on the average hash rate of the previous phase. The greater the hash rate, the more rewards you can receive! The top 100 ETH miners will share 80% of the prize pool (80 ETH for each phase) and the remaining users will share 20% of the prize pool (20 ETH for each phase).