There are 2 mining modes in F2pool. Username mining and wallet address mining. The methods for checking revenue for these 2 mode are different.
Username mining, BTC, LTC, ETH (PPS+), Grin mining information can be checked through 3 methods below:
- F2Pool website, log in the F2Pool account in www.f2pool.com. switch the coin types on the top right corner, check the revenue in “Home” page.
- Read only link. Log in the F2Pool account——Account Settings——Mining accounts, choose and create the read-only link. The relevant mining account and revenue can be checked by viewing the created link.
- F2Pool App. Download the F2Pool App through the App shop, App store or F2Pool website (https://www.f2pool.com/download). The information can be obtained after logging in through the F2Pool account in App.
Wallet address mining information can be checked through:
- F2Pool official website. Input the wallet address in the searching box on the top right corner of F2Pool website (if pay ID is required, please input as the format: wallet address.pay ID), and choose the relevant coin type. Click “Go” and check the miner hashrate and revenue status.
- F2Pool App. Download the F2Pool App through the App shop, App store or F2Pool website (https://www.f2pool.com/download). Choose “Quick View”, input the wallet address (if pay ID is required, Please input as the format: wallet address.pay ID) and choose the relevant coin type. Or you can log in your F2Pool account, click on “Quick view” on the bottom of “Pool” page.