The algorithm of BCH is SHA256, which is available for BTC rigs, such as Antminer S17, Whatsminer M30, Innosilicon T3T, Snowpanther A1, etc.
1. Obtain suitable hardware
- ✅ BCH can be efficiently mined with ASIC mining machines.
- ❌ BCH cannot be efficiently mined with CPU or GPU cards.
View our Miners page to discover the most profitable ASIC machines for BCH.
2. Sign-up for an F2Pool account
3. Configure your mining device
Your miner must be connected to the F2Pool pool server listed below, and you must use a mining account that can receive BCH for your revenue to be recorded and monitored.
Please enter the following information on your mining device:
- URL: stratum+tcp://b4c.f2pool.com:1228
- Username: miningAccountUsername.workerName
- Password: *anything*
- The F2Pool mining pool server can be found here, and also in the table below. Please use a mining pool server closest to your mining operation for better connection and lower latency.
- Your miningAccountUsername can be found within Account Settings.
- workerName is optional, however, we recommend connecting each mining device with a separate workerName for efficient monitoring.
4. Add payout address
You need to add a payout address in order to collect your mining revenue. You can add or change your payout address from Payout Settings. F2Pool distributes mining revenue to every user that reaches the payout threshold on a daily basis. The payout threshold is 0.1 BCH and details about payout method, fees and threshold can be found here.
5. Start mining!
Your machines are ready to starting mining. From the F2Pool dashboard, you can monitor your hashrate, revenue, and payouts; as well as manage your account settings. You can also view the information through our F2Pool App.
If you have any issues, please contact our team at email@example.com or join our Telegram community and get involved in the discussion. Happy mining! 🐟