CKB, whose algorithm is Eaglesong, is the token of Nervos.
1. Obtain suitable hardware
- ✅ CKB can be efficiently mined with ASIC mining machines.
- ❌ CKB cannot be efficiently mined with CPU or GPU cards.
View our Miners page to discover the most profitable ASIC machines for CKB.
2. Sign-up for an F2Pool account
3. Configure your mining device
Your miner must be connected to the F2Pool pool server listed below, and you must use a mining account that can receive CKB for your revenue to be recorded and monitored.
Please enter the following information on your mining device:
- Username: miningAccountUsername.workerName
- Password: *anything*
- The F2Pool mining pool server can be found here, and also in the table below. Please use a mining pool server closest to your mining operation for better connection and lower latency.
- Your miningAccountUsername can be found within Account Settings.
- workerName is optional, however, we recommend connecting each mining device with a separate workerName for efficient monitoring.
5.Add payout address
A payout address is required to receive your mining revenue, and you can add/change your payout address from Payout Settings. Mining revenue is distributed daily to every user that reaches the payout threshold. The payout threshold is 100 CKB and details about payout method, fees and threshold can be found here.
6. Start mining!
Your machines are ready to starting mining. From the F2Pool dashboard, you can monitor your hashrate, revenue, and payouts; as well as manage your account settings. You can also view the information through our F2Pool App.
Happy Mining ?
Still have questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Telegram.
Also, follow us on Twitter!