- Hardware: Dash miner D3, the power, a net wire, a PC.
- Download the software for searching IP:https://mega.nz/#F!McgRFCDC!8h0mFdcuJ_pAIMRsqvE-fQ
- The DASH wallet address could be obtained via kinds of methods, such as COBO wallet (which is a wallet App focusing on providing the cryptocurrency saving service, we recommend it for its convenience, stability and safety).
Ⅱ. Miner Assembly
- Connect the net wire with the miner’s net port.
2. Then connect the power wires, insert these into miners, and connect 10 wirings between the control panel and patch panel. Turn on the power afterwards, while the light of the miner is on, and miner is started.
Ⅲ. Searching Miner’s IP
On another computer in the same LAN (referred to as “Management PC”), download the IP reporter software. Unzip the software of searching IP, and double click “IPReporter” in the folder.
Press the “IP reporter” button on the front of the miner and release it after 1s.
At this time, an IP will pop up on the “IPReporter” client; this IP is the your miner’s IP address.
Ⅳ. Miner Backstage Configuration
On the “management PC”, open the browser, enter the IP found above, and enter the account information in the dialog box that pops up. The username and password are both “root” and click “Sign in”.
Add parameters in the menu: Miner Configuration/General Settings.
- URL: Input F2Pool DASH mining address: stratum+tcp://dash.f2pool.com:5588
- Worker: Create a worker name. Format: Wallet_address.woker_name. “Wallet_address” is your Siacoin wallet address,used to recieve mining profits. “woker_name” could be digits/Lowercases or a combination of both, one worker name for one miner
- Password: Miner password (could be any words)
After setting up to mining pool’s information, click on “Save & Apply” at the bottom right corner.
Ⅴ. Mining Status
In the Miner Status page, the Antiminer status currently could be shown after refreshing for several times. Here lists the miner period, hashrate data and so on under the default frequency. to convince the miner monitoring.
Besides, the miner frequency could also be configured in Advanced Settings, as below:
Ⅵ. Hashrate& Profits Monitoring
Open the official website of F2Pool: http://www.f2pool.com/. Input your Dash address into the address bar at the top right corner on the homepage and then press “Go” , web page will jump to the page monitoring your workers and earnings.
For further information: https://www.f2pool.com/help
Note: The threshold of DASH in F2Pool is 0.1