About Handshake (HNS)
Handshake is a public blockchain that focuses on decentralized domain name registration, authentication, and analysis. They have built a DNS-compatible, decentralized and license-free domain name protocol.
As an alternative to existing Certificate Authorities, every participant in Handshake is responsible for managing and validating the root DNS naming zone.
1. Obtain suitable hardware
- ✅ HNS cann be efficiently mined with ASIC mining machines.
View our Miners page to discover the most profitable ASIC machines for HNS.
2. Obtain wallet address
A HNS wallet address is required for you to receive and monitor your mining revenue.
Mining revenue is distributed daily to every user that reaches the payout threshold. The payout threshold is 10 HNS and details about payout method, fees and threshold can be found here.
3. Configure your mining device
Your miner must be connected to one of the F2Pool pool servers listed below, and you must use a mining account registered on F2Pool for your hashrate and revenue to be recorded and monitored.
You are required to enter the following information on your mining device:
- URL: stratum+tcp://hns.f2pool.com:6000
- Username: wallet address.workerName
- Password: anything
- The F2Pool mining pool server can be found here, and also in the table below. Please use a mining pool server closest to your mining operation for better connection and lower latency.
- Your Username should be your HNS wallet address.
- workerName is optional, however, we recommend connecting each mining device with a separate workerName for efficient monitoring.
4. Start mining!
Your machines are ready to start mining. From “Address Search” on the F2Pool homepage, you can insert your wallet address and monitor your hashrate, revenue, and payouts. You can also view the information through our F2Pool App. From the login screen, select “Quick View” in the bottom right corner and enter your wallet address.
Happy Mining ?
Still have questions? Send us an email at email@example.com or find us on Telegram.
Also, follow us on Twitter!